Guest makes bellboy go dingdong

I recently graduated from college and am currently reviewing for a board exam. The school mandated us to stay at a hotel for about two months as part of the review program. One late night, I decided to do some reading in one of the dining rooms of the hotel.

When I got there, I found a bellboy watching TV. He invited me to watch TV and mid-way through the show, I got hungry so I ordered softdrinks and chips. As I ate, I licked off the breading stuck on my fingers. He watched me and said, “Ang sarap naman niyan! Ako rin!” I slowly pulled my fingers from my mouth and slowly slid them inside his. He licked them. He stood behind me and caressed my neck down to my breasts. As he gave me a long hot wet sexy kiss, he knelt down under the dining table and slowly pulled my panties down from my skirt. He started fingering me. I moaned all throughout. He then spread my legs open and licked my pussy. He started unzipping his pants so I took his long thick shaft out and put it in my mouth. “I have a key to one of the empty rooms,” he then said.

When we got there we kissed passionately and had our hands all over each other. He slowly slid into me then positioned me on my knees, doggie-style. As he pumped me to ecstasy, he slowly put his thumb in and out my asshole, which felt so good. He did me faster and harder. He made me cum twice. A few seconds passed; I opened my eyes and saw him playing with his now more engorged shaft on my face. I let him sit down on the edge of the bed. I knelt in front of him, took his shaft in between my breasts and he started tit-fucking me. He was about to cum when I pulled back, sat down on the floor and sucked his head hard while my other hand was busy caressing his balls. His sweet love juice filled my mouth. It was sweet so I swallowed and licked him clean. Since he still had some work to do and I had to do some reading as well, we ended the night. 

He led me back to my room. We even passed the front desk like nothing happened (if only they knew!). Before he let me retire to my room, he gave me his number and said, “Call me anytime.”

No comments:

Post a Comment